Gina London is an internationally recognized communications expert, author and keynote speaker. An Emmy award-winning former CNN correspondent and anchor, she has a proven track-record of teaching the skills and strategies you need to become a powerful and engaging communicator.
In this interview, I chat with the amazing Gina London about her story and fascinating journey to where she is today.
- How Gina and Owen met
- Gina’s background, childhood and fascination with journalism
- Gina’s Mum and the tragic loss of her Dad
- Love of reading from early age
- Impact of fathers death
- Winning the Emmy
- Navigation into journalism
- Gina interviewing Bill Clinton
- Spending time in Middle East
- Moving to Egypt
- Escaping with her life at risk
- Moving to Italy
- Why Gina moved to Ireland
- Communication skills in politics
- Gina’s favourite movie, author, artist, poet, musician, band, philosopher, tv series, desired superpower, ideal time travel experience, alternative location, alternative career and one piece of advice for other people.