Dr Richard Bandler, co-founder of NLP and co-author with me on a number of books is one of the great geniuses of our time. In this interview, I ask Richard about speaking, persuasion, language, resilience and managing energy.
Maindifference between the work 40 years ago and today?
- What are the ways to think about changing other people’s minds?
- Most important skills for people that want to speak for a living
- Essential elements and ingredients of stories that you use on stage
- Nested loops
mainfunction of them?
- What are some suggestions you have to
managingyour energy with all the travel?
- Main insights Richard got into
languageover the years
- What are the secrets to resilience?
- What is the biggest mistake people make using NLP?
- Out of the
booksyou haven’t written what is the very best book you’d suggest people toread?
- Advice for people 20 years old?
- Richards first recollections of me
Thinking on Purpose by Dr Richard Bandler, Dr Glenda Bradstock and Owen Fitzpatrick
Teaching Excellence by Dr Richard Bandler and Kate Benson